OneRemind ERP Software has possibilities like departments and performing groups, recording of users and system managers, project description and group activities, recording of everyday activities or To-Do lists, referral system and duties, description of action plan, Ready check information system, specify goals, organizational calendar and so on.
In this section, we will present some of the capabilities of the OneRemind ERP software along with images of its environment.
To read more: What is time management?
What benefits can the of OneRemind ERP software bring for the users?
Departments and working groups
It is possible to describe various departments and working groups in OneRemind ERP software, in which every working group is allowed to have an unlimited number of users. For instance marketing groups, business groups, sales groups, service groups, and so on, by the requirements of the organization, you can register these groups in the organization’s resource management software and specify their users.
Every working group has a group manager who is allowed to have availability to the information of the users of their working group and also can make their duties, activities, purposes, and availability levels.
With the availability level, you can specify which section of the OneRemind Software each user is allowed to have access to and which information the user can add, edit or delete. The OneRemind ERP has many possibilities.
To read more: How to Stop Forgetting Things?
What are Project management and groups work benefits for OneRemind?
Project management and group work are one of the most significant and applied specifications of OneRemind software. This capability allows you to record various types of projects and team works.
You can get complete information about the fulfillment process of the project, project advancement percentage, and also the recorded reports of the users.
How does the information system or Ready Check work in the OneRemind software?
The important capability of notifications or Ready Check in the OneRemind Organizational Resource Planning Software lets system managers submit information or long-term group work to users and receive performance reports from them within a determined timespan period (deadline).
Organizational Calendar in Organizational Resource Planning software
The organizational calendar in Organizational Resource Planning software is a calendar that is empty and there isn’t any occasion in this calendar and just specifies official holidays. Users will be able to record various occasions or happenings on this calendar in accordance with their work requirements.
After recording the happenings on the organizational calendar, all of the users will be able to receive it in their system by reminding. The user who creates an event is also able to write a performance report and development of the work.
What benefits do everyday activities or To-do lists bring for the users?
By using this part of the OneRemind software, you can manage everyday activities or To-do lists. This software allows you to prioritize the activities and you can also write a percentage for each of the activities that are done and report the advancement of the activities or refer them to other users.
If doing an activity for a specific day is not possible, you can transfer it to the next few days. The activities which are recorded at the determined time will be reminded to the user by a warning on the system.
How everyday notes can help the users of OneRemind software?
The majority of successful and famous people are accustomed to writing everyday notes. The everyday notes contain ideas, activities and duties, purposes, wishes, and so on.
OneRemind Organizational Resource Planning software has a very practical capability and that is recording your everyday notes on the software’s calendar, printing them, or saving them in PDF format.
Organizational Resource Planning software has a very practical capability and that is recording your everyday notes on the software’s calendar.
What is the use of a notebook for in Organizational Resource Planning software?
Apart from the capability of everyday notes in OneRemind software, you can also make various notebooks each of which can include diverse and separate categories. By using this section of the software, you can record individual reports. This software also allows you to attach different types of files to the notes that you create.
How does Organizational Resource Planning software specify the goals?
One of the other significant capabilities of ERP software for PCs is to specify goals. Specifying goals includes a purpose and set of activities that should be done for attaining the specified goal.
You can record a purpose and the activities that should be done for attaining this goal. You can record the percentage of advancement and appraisal for each activity.
After recording the title of the purpose and its explanations, the time which is needed for attaining the goal and the activities that should be done will return to the section of the target’s management.
What are other features of Organizational Resource Planning software?
· Recording the working groups (department)
· Recording contacts (contains people or companies that you communicate with them out of the collection)
· Recording users and specifying the access level for every user
· Recording reminders
· Recording reminders at repeat periods (every day, every week, every month, and every year)
· Demonstrating warnings through alerts on the user’s system
· Printing reminders and reporting the performance of them
· Demonstrating reminders which were not seen at the displaying time, when the system was off.
· Official calendar; which can demonstrate holidays, happenings, and official occasions of the country
· Recording the profile and the activities that should be done for recording the reports and following them up
· Recording the reports which are related to (people, works and duties, projects and so on) and specifying the next follow-up date
· Checking out and browsing the reports which are recorded
· Checking out the reports which are related to the future
· Phonebook and record phone numbers and contacts
· Recording the groups and subgroups for contacts
· This software also can print the phone numbers and enter the information in Excel
· Recording the essential phone numbers
· Printing everyday notes, Import and Export the information in Word file format
· Recording significant events
· Submitting messages between the people who use this software
· Recording passing of time; for demonstrating the time that an event happened, the time of projects or reports
· Providing backup
· Restoring backup
· Submitting SMS individually or sending it in groups
One of the other significant capabilities of ERP software for PCs is to specify goals.